This is an introductory offer. Price will increase to £35 w/c Aug 3rd
How to organise styled wedding shoots. A guide for wedding professionals
Learn the WHY behind why so many wedding professionals choose to showcase their ideas and work with styled shoots, and how to facilitate them to help you attract your dream clients.
This extensive guide will talk you through:
- Finding your WHY – and talking through the main benefits of being involved with and facilitating your own styled shoots.
- How to get started – I'll talk you through the key things you need to consider to get the ball rolling as well as sharing the motivation behind some of my most successful styled shoots.
- Mood boarding - How to create an original / WOW factor mood board that's worth pulling off
- Timeline – What order do you need to organise everything to avoid “back and forth” with suppliers and ultimately save time.
- Pitching to suppliers - How to bag the perfect team to execute your vision.
- Working with others – How to both achieve a cohesive look and streamline your correspondence to ensure you’re managing expectations, as well as being clear about what’s involved from the onset.
- On-the-day co-ordination – Things to consider & how to get the best from your suppliers and ensure everybody’s work is being showcased in the best way.
- Features – Learn how blog and magazine features benefit your brand, and read through top tips and exemplars to help you shape your pitches.
- Beyond the shoot – Best practice on websites + social media to gain the most traction from image shares.
With extras such as checklists, exemplars and nuggets of wisdom (all the useful tips I've picked up since starting to co-ordinate SSs)
“With regard to organisation and communication, at no point did I feel confused or like I didn’t know what was expected of me. Faye makes sure it’s seamless and stress free for everyone involved. Whilst Faye is a true professional, organised, on the ball and a dream to work with, she also makes you feel at ease. You know you can have a laugh with Faye but that she’ll get the job done.” Bex Knight, Model.
Why this course? This course is ideal for you if…
- You would like a step-by-step guide with lots of support to help you facilitate a good styled shoot
- You’re keen to expand your portfolio
- You are feeling underwhelmed by the work you’re doing and you want to do more of work you love
- You want to be more creative and try new things
- You are keen to collaborate and network with like-minded creatives (that you can learn from and potentially lean on for advice in the future)
- You want to be more “present” in the supplier community
- You are keen to impress prospective couples with features that make you look more like an expert in your field
- You want more or better-quality photographs of your work
This course is not for you if…
- You are expecting results without the time and effort, this course will show you the way, but won’t do the work for you
“I'd definitely work with you again. So professional yet friendly, your enthusiasm was infectious (in a good way, not like Covid-19 😬) and the shoot was so well planned.” Caroline, Photographer
Frequently asked questions
- I am a new business, should I wait until I have more experience to organise my own shoots?
When I first launched wild, I approached several creatives about collaborating on shoots they were running, but unfortunately wasn’t asked to take part. Even if you have all the enthusiasm and work ethic, suppliers running their own shoots want the evidence that you’ll be a good fit for the shoot. It’s that old chestnut of needing experience to get more experience. I would encourage you to try everything once, you may find it’s much less scary than you originally thought.
- I’m worried about how long it will take and whether I’ll have time, what can I do?
I can’t guarantee that this will make the process seamless, when you’re working with lots of different people and personalities, we all have varying senses of urgency and temperaments. That being said, this guide will talk you through my tried and tested methods, which have evolved after lots of experience and practice getting it right. There will be actionable steps and accountability check points throughout to ensure you’re getting the most from the guide.
- I’m a quiet person and I worry about putting myself out there, will this impact my success?
Quiet as an attribute isn’t a problem if you’ll have the drive to work through the steps and get stuff done. The most important thing is that you’re organised. I have worked with all sorts of personalities, and we all suffer from imposter syndrome and comparison, regardless of how confident we might seem to the outside world. You need to remember your WHY in times of doubt. Plus, you may find that networking with new, like minded people, gives you a confidence you didn’t know you had.
“I have been part of a number of styled shoots organised by Faye. Each one different but incredible I’m their own special way. Organisation is always on point and communication between other suppliers is spot on. Love receiving the mood boards which are always full with imagery creating a clear vision. Images are always sent over in good time and even better - every single shoot I’ve taken part in has been featured on a major blog!” Ruby - MUA
The Wild Styled Shoot Guide | A HOW TO Guide for Wedding Creatives
There are no refunds for this course, so please invest wisely.
Under no circumstances are you able to share these materials online or with others, or re-purpose them to sell them with changes.
If you’re considering purchasing this guide but have a question, get in touch and let me help you.