If you do not know your guest information because you're browsing wedding stationery ahead of time, why not see my wedding booking process or enquire ahead of time to secure your spot in my diary at current prices.
These recycled place cards are the perfect addition to your sustainable wedding, and are sure to wow your guests smile when they see their name looking extra lovely! Made from recycled cotton t shirts in India, these delicious textured place names look great simply placed on your crockery or nestled amongst cutlery.
Choose from 3 colours: off white, light grey + dark grey in either a8 or 'narrow' (half of a8)*.
How to order:
◦To order, please select your pack size, card size and ink colours from the options menus. The prices are for single name place cards only.
◦ Discount is applied for bulk orders. Spares included. I.e. If you order a pack size of 25, but only have 22 guests, I will include the blank remainders so you have spares. You may have to order different pack sizes for the quantity you need, i.e. a pack of 10 and a pack of 50.
◦Made from recycled cotton t shirts in India, these delicious textured place names couldn't be more sustainable without compromising on style. They continue to be my best seller and I love working with this material.
◦Each place card is hand lettered using nib & ink calligraphy in my signature wild font.
◦ Prices are for single names only.
◦ Select your pack size, card size and ink colours using the options tabs.
◦ For custom card stock, bespoke ink colours or full names, enquire easily via the contact form at the bottom of the page to see how I can help you.
◦ All wild items are made to order and I can usually colour match all of your on-the-day details. Explore the full range here.
For all add ons, please enquire via the contact form at the bottom of the page for a bespoke quote.
+ watercolour detail | 20p
+ foil detail | +50p
+ suedette ribbon +50p
+ metal eyelets +50p
* Please note sizes are approximate. As each place card is hand torn there may be very minor differences in sizing between each one.
Image credits: Pear & Bear Photography(1,2), Emma McNair Photography(3) and Caroline Goosey Photography (6)
Recycled cotton rag place cards
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Digital downloads