The perfect option for self-taught or amateur calligraphers with kit already.
The Intermediate hand lettering guide is a comprehensive workbook taking you through the absolute basics of nib & ink calligraphy before progressing onto more intermediate activities such as flourishing and illustrations.
This workbook is all about helping you achieve consistency while developing your own signature style.
"I have attended two of Faye’s intermediate workshops, both face to face and online. Faye’s teaching skills along with her relaxed energy will have you tweaking and perfecting your calligraphy skills in no time.The tools faye uses are, all, her own favourites-tried and tested. You’ll find lots of hints and tip in the work books on where these can be purchased. I’ve been to four of Wilds workshops now and will definitely be coming back for more in 2021."
The activities in this workbook have been developed following in house workshops and 1:1 sessions. In this kit you have a curated collection of my go to techniques to help you take your craft to the next level.
With the purchase of this kit you also gail access to the home calligraphy club: A members only area with exclusive video tutorials talking you through the workbook activities ✨ as well as heaps of bonus content such as mixing inks, working with uneven surfaces and more.
Detailed workbook contents:
- Form and technique
- Consistency / reflection task
- Drills (strokes)
- Drills (different lettering styles)
- Experimenting with pressure
- Flourishing (multiple drills to help with different styles of flourishing)
- Simple floral and botanical illustrations
- Bonus content: working with cotton rag
- Bonus content: working with metallic inks
- Shopping list - My go to tools
- Exclusive discount on physical kits and in house calligraphy workshops
Home calligraphy club video tutorials:
- There are heaps of videos, designed to accompany and support the workbook activities.
- You can work through these at your own pace and really personalise your journey. You will also benefit from bonus seasonal activities which you will be available to download exclusively.
"It was brilliant to start with some drills before moving onto the alphabet, Faye kindly provided three variations of each letter.. great for pushing you out of your comfort zone. There are lots of other treats included such as help with flourishing and illustrations.The workbook was such a treat to receive and a joy to work through”
Terms + Conditions
Copyright © 2020 by Wild Calligraphy GB | All rights reserved. These materials may not be modified, reproduced, shared, or copied in any way, including posting images without proper crediting, photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Wild Calligraphy GB. These materials are for your own personal use, and must not be shared with others under any circumstances, doing so breaches these terms.
IMAGE CREDITS: Emma McNair Photography
Digital download - Intermediate calligraphy kit - From Beginner to Intermediate
Are not accepted on digital items so please invest wisely.