CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
On this page you can explore Wild's printed services and how to work with me on your Save the Dates & beyond.
AN OVERVIEW OF WILD'S PRINTED SERVICES:
From concept to print, I can help you wow your prospective guests with your save the dates + invitations.
SEMI - CUSTOM
Perfect if you have seen a specific Wild suite you love. You can customise by changing the card and ink colour, couple names, and
Envelope calligraphy, hand illustrated liners, wax seals + beyond.
Semi-custom designs are perfect if you have seen a specific Wild suite you love. You can customise by changing the card and ink colour, couple names, and wording.
This process includes 2 design revision rounds so you will get to see a mock up before it heads to print.
Alternatively, we can work together on something from concept to print to create something bespoke. Design fees start from £150 for a calligraphy and text based design and £300 for a design with floral and/or botanical illustrations.
Once we have discussed your requirements I will send you a quote. After you have secured your booking with a 50% deposit I will start the design process and you will be sent drafts to approve before your order goes to print. You have two rounds of amends included. Once you have approved your proofs your designs will be sent to print and you’ll receive your order soon after.
EXPLORE THE WILD SEMI-CUSTOM SUITES
The Minimalist Suite
The Evergreen Suite
The Celestial Bloom Suite
PERSONALISE YOUR SUITE
Card stock colours
Choose from 350GSM Colorplan card stock (widely recognised as the ultimate luxury stockist - made using 100% virgin ECF fibre)
300GSM FSC certified card stock (made using materials from responsibly managed forests)
Bespoke colours available upon request.
Ink and finish
Digital colour ink (including white ink) This is ideal for those on a budget as it's cheaper than other finishes. No colour is off limits, although I'll work with you to choose colours that are cohesive with one another so that your invitations work well as a set.
Upgrade to digital foil (uses shiny, foil like colours to your chosen card stock, adding a luxe feel to your stationery. This is a medium budget service)
Upgrade to hot foil (artisan printing which uses a hot metal plate engraved with your design to press coloured foil onto your chosen card stock - this is the ultimate luxury finish)
White matte envelopes included as standard – You can upgrade to luxury Colorplan envelopes in a colour of your choice for a small surcharge.
Whether you opt for a semi-custom or bespoke suite, you can complete your Invitations with a range of extras:
Die cut arches and half arches (see the evergreen / celestial bloom suites for inspiration)
Venue illustration (from £60)
Luxury colour envelopes (choose from 350GSM Colorplan card stock or 300GSM FSC certified card stock, available colours above)
Calligraphy guest addresses
Wax seals (choose from a set range or design your own custom wax seal)
Have an idea but it hasn't made the list? Enquire to discuss.
1. Get in touch to organise a discovery call. Discovery calls are the best way for me to learn all about your requirements and how I can help you.
2. Following your discovery call, I'll send over a quote that is tailored to your requirements (i.e. items and quantities). Once this has been approved, you'll receive a final invoice and contract that outlines each step of the Wild stationery process.
3. Once you have sent over your signed contract and secured your booking with a deposit I will start the design process. At this stage we will finalise all design details such as colours and finishing touches. I'll also order any extra materials specific to your project.
4. You'll receive your first proof (a digital mock up of your design) within approximately 2 weeks of paying your booking fee. At this stage we will discuss any revisions and you will receive up to two further proofs to ensure you're happy with the final design.
5. Once the final design has been approved the remaining balance is required. Upon receipt of this, your design will be sent to print. Please allow up to 4 weeks for printing to be professionally outsourced, quality control upon it's receipt and postage. I will complete any finishing touches during this time, such as envelope addressing and assembly.