Wild is a conscious business and I am passionate about using recycled + eco-friendly materials and sourcing materials from other small businesses often to help support the creative community.
I have an extensive portfolio of projects that show you don’t need to compromise on style to be a little greener and my work has been published in print (You & Your Wedding, Vogue Novias + more) and regional and national blogs (Rock my Wedding, Love my Dress + more).
All items are packaged using sustainable or re-used materials and I encourage you to re-use your packaging if you can.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
I gladly accept returns of unopened items
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Dispatch items back within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Wild offers a client-focused, detail orientated service and as such has limited availability. By taking on your booking I’m unable to serve other prospective clients during the period around your event. For this reason, I ask that should you need to, you cancel your booking at least 12 weeks before your scheduled event date. This will allow me to secure another booking and avoid losing income.
Please note, I do not offer refunds. However, should you give me at least 12 weeks' notice before cancelling your booking you may transfer your deposit to other Wild services such as calligraphy workshops or gift vouchers. Should you not give me at least 12 weeks' notice, you will lose any payments you have already made.
Invitations + save the dates
Ready to order items
My best-selling table stationery is available to buy via the Wild store. There is no minimum spend for these items. Choose items from the Minimalist Matte range or Recycled Cotton Rag range and order your items via the website. For quantities above 10, please forward your information to email@example.com quoting your order number.
For place card orders, if you forward your seating plan, I will collate your place cards in tables so that it is easier for you upon delivery.
All items will be packaged as sustainably as possible and sent via Royal Mail. I aim to dispatch all ‘ready to order’ items within 3 weeks.
UK domestic shipping is available but please enquire via email for international shipping.
Bespoke weddings (minimum spend £250 excluding postage/ delivery)
For any items that do not fall under the ‘ready to order’ category, you will need to make a bespoke wedding enquiry.
I can accommodate a wide range of hand-lettered and illustrated projects from wedding signage to personalised jackets. All items are made to order in collaboration with you, and I’ll work with you to create truly unique items that are cohesive with your event.
UK domestic shipping is charged on a pro-rata basis or you can collect your items for free from my studio in NG15 North Nottinghamshire.
Learn more about my processes here.
Bespoke weddings process (stationery, signage, banners)
1. Once you know what items + quantities you need, get in touch using this form, which covers all of the essential information I need to get the ball rolling. Do not worry if you have not fully decided what items/ quantities/ design you need, as we can discuss this during the next stage. Just pop this on your form so I know how much time to set aside for your discovery call.
2. Based on your enquiry, we’ll organise a call to get more information and go over the Wild process in detail (regarding design, payment plans etc.). This is a great opportunity to discuss your wedding vision and gage the best fits for you items wise based on everything else you have planned.
3. After your discovery call I’ll have a good idea of what items will really suit the vibe you’re going for and I’ll put together a proposal of all the items we have discussed. Your proposal will include options at different price points with images to help you and your partner decide what items you need. Once you have decided you can reply to this proposal and I will aim to send over a final price quote within 5 working days.
4. You have 14 days to secure your spot in my diary for the cost quoted. Deposits are 25% minimum of your total order.
5. The final balance is due 8-12 weeks before your event date (unless we have organised a payment plan in advance). This will be detailed on your invoice. Up until this date you can get in touch as much as you like to discuss your order including design + colour. You can also request a subsequent chat to go over the finer details closer to your event date.
6. Once the final balance is settled, I’ll start working on your items. I like to keep my couples in the loop as much as possible during the ‘making’ process. You can choose to be involved during the process and I can send over drafts + process snaps or you can wait to see the finished items.
I aim to get all pieces finished and with you 4-6 weeks before your event date but we will establish a dispatch/ collection date during your discovery call.
Bespoke Jackets process
Personalised jackets have a different process to other Wild items. Each jacket is charged on a pro-rata basis depending on the base material + extensiveness of the design. You can see my portfolio + pricing for previous projects here to gauge how much your dream design will be likely to cost.
Your booking covers design (calligraphy and/or illustration) on your own jacket. To get booked in, I need the following:
A high-quality image of the jacket you want me to work with
Your design ideas (e.g. words/ letters you would like, other illustration elements you would like such as flowers, botanicals etc.)
A non-refundable design deposit of £50 (to be deducted from your final design invoice)
Once I have everything, I will draft a design based on your budget and input so far (some clients send a few words via email, others a Pinterest board, others a rough sketch of what they’re thinking – whatever works for you. I love to incorporate elements of your wedding day such as your wedding flowers, or things that are unique to you such as lyrics from your favourite song, roman numerals for your anniversary or wedding date…I can suggest lots of ways to make your jacket unique to you and your day should you not know which direction to go in).
After the initial design, you get 2 lots of amendments free of charge.* Once you’re happy with the design send me the jacket and I will get started putting ink to jacket. I recommend that clients drop jackets off with me (in ng15 Nottinghamshire) or post using special delivery. I cannot be held responsible for lost post. Similarly, it’s up to you to cover the return postage you would like, I always recommend collection or special delivery, this is organised once the jacket is complete. If you decide for whatever reason not to proceed with your jacket design, your design deposit will cover the design fee and no further payment will be required.
*subsequent amendments are charged pro-rata depending on the complexity of the amendments, though please be re-assured that up until now no one has needed more than one round of amendments.