MAIN HEADING GOES HERE
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
THE WILD PROCESS
1. Before getting in touch, you can explore my pricing and see examples of items here. Please note that Wild is a bespoke service, so although I have collection items all Wild pieces are made to order, so do let me know should you have a custom colour or project in mind.
2. Once you know what items + quantities you need, get in touch using this form which covers all the essential information I need to get the ball rolling. Don’t worry if you’re unsure what items you would like and would like to discuss this further, just pop this on your form so I know for the next stage :).
3. Based on your enquiry, I’ll get in touch for a quick 5-10 minute chat to get more information and go over the wild process in detail (regarding payment plans, design etc.). This is a great opportunity to discuss your options and gage the best fits for you items wised based on everything else you have planned. This can be via telephone or video call, whichever you would prefer.
4. Once we’re on the same page, I’ll get in touch with a quote. You’ll have 14 days to secure your spot in my diary for the cost quoted. Deposits are 25% minimum of your total order.
5. The final balance is due 8-12 weeks before your event date. This will be detailed on your initial invoice.
Up until you settle your final balance, you can add as much as you like to your initial enquiry, but may not reduce your total spend by more than 20%. You can contact me as much or as little as you need during this period.
6. Once the final balance is settled, I’ll start working on your items. I aim to get all pieces finished and with you 4-6 weeks before your event date.
This is another section.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Subscribe to the Wild email list to learn about new products, workshop dates and calligraphy events.